APPLE VINEGAR ' CASA VERDI ' 5% Acidity
Apple cider vinegar comes from apples that have been crushed, distilled, and then fermented.
All the benefits of apple cider vinegar
The benefits of apple cider vinegar are many, here is the complete list:
- contains mineral salts
- it is an important source of vitamins
- contains enzymes and fruit acids eliminates toxins from the body by facilitating the work of the liver
- it is a valid bactericide for the intestine promotes digestion
- is a natural detoxifier it has diuretic power stimulates the acceleration of metabolism
- improves blood circulation
- it is a natural anti-inflammatory also in case of sore throat
- it has a high satiating power and is therefore suitable for slimming diets its flavor is useful for reducing the use of salt in dishes
Uses in the kitchen Apple cider vinegar is not only good as a condiment for raw or cooked vegetables, in the kitchen it is also used for sweet and sour preparations, for marinades and preserves because it prevents the formation of Botox.
Apple cider vinegar is used in vegan cuisine as a substitute for eggs in some dessert preparations: 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, especially in preparations where there is chocolate, can replace an egg.