Why Pure Maple Syrup?
- All of our Maple Syrup is 100% pure Vermont Grade "A" maple syrup made and shipped directly from our state-of-the-art facility in Hardwick, Vermont, USA.
- Contain vitamins, minarals and antioxidants.
- In addition to being local, all of our maple syrup is also gluten-free, kosher, organic, and non-GMO.
- No artificial sweeteners, no high-fructose corn syrup, and gluten-free.
- Our 100% pure, all-natural syrup is made from the sap of sugar maple trees.
- It takes roughly 40 gallons of sap to produce one gallon of pure maple syrup.
- The sap is collected from trees and vigorously boiled down, a process that has remained unchanged for centuries.
By The Sugarmen of Vermont - USA
100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade " A " Dark Robust - 236ml Glass Jar